Partner with a professional roofing contractor who has mastered every aspect of the roof repair and replacement business, including helping home and business owner file roof insurance claims. We help you make the roof repair and replacement process as smooth as possible by leveraging the expertise of our roofing technicians and excellent customer service staff to help you through the insurance claims process for roof repair and replacement.
The friendly customer service team at Strata Roofing and Construction, Houston, will help you navigate smoothly through the stages of insurance claims and roofing repair and replacement. We help make the process of filing a roofing insurance claim hassle free. Your insurance company may ask you to provide estimates from reputable Houston-area roofing companies prior to arranging an insurance adjuster to inspect your roof. We can help you provide the required paperwork, documentation and photos needed to initiate your claim and make forward progress on your roofing repair or roofing replacement project.
HELPING THE HOUSTON METRO AREA WITH THE ROOF INSURANCE CLAIMS PROCESS
After damage from a storm or natural disaster, it is critical to start a course of action for the insurance claims and roof restoration right away to return your roof to its original condition as soon as possible.
The process for insurance claims commonly includes the following steps:
- Inspecting and evaluating the extent of the damage. Contact a qualified roofing contractor—Strata Roofing and Construction—to assess the damage and determine what is required for roof restoration, including repairs or replacement.
- Starting the claims adjustment process. A claims adjuster may be sent by your insurance company to complete an on-site inspection.
- Seeking approval for funds from the insurance company. After approval, a check will be sent to the property owner, which is typically the value of the approved estimate, subtracting the policy’s deductible and depreciation on the roof.
- Starting roofing repairs or replacement. The roofing company will either repair or replace the roof.
- Completing the roofing work. When the roofing job is done, the insurance company will send the property owner the rest of the funds after the roofer sends in the invoice.
- Following up. A reputable roofing company will complete a final inspection with the property owner to ensure complete satisfaction.
Strata Roofing and Construction helps people during the roof insurance claims process in the Houston Metro Area and surrounding communities, including Spring, Cypress, Sugarland, Katy, League City, Rockport, and Lufkin.
Strata Roofing is fully licensed, bonded and insured in Texas and an Accredited Business with Better Business Bureau since 2008 with an A+ rating. Our top objective is achieving 100-percent satisfaction with our customers. Check out the latest reviews from our customers on Top-Rated Local. Strata Roofing is a certified Weather Stopper Roofing Contractor with GAF, a Certainteed ShingleMaster and Master Shingle Applicator with Saint-Gobain.
4133 Katy Hockley Rd
Katy, TX 77493
Phone: (281) 819-6852
207 East Frank Street, Suite 107
Lufkin, TX 75901
Phone: (936) 206-5133
Commercial roofing requires skill and precision. Our expert roofers have years of experience installing and repairing roofs for commercial establishments
Whether it is a small roof leak, or a full roof replacement project, homeowners trust Strata Roofing and Construction to get the job done efficiently and affordably.
Our extensive construction services can make your home or business look like new.