R-panel is an adaptable and affordable metal panel roofing material used an affordable and highly adaptable alternative to other more conventional roofing solutions such as asphalt shingles. R-panel is one of the most popular metal roofing systems for commercial buildings and can be installed on open structural roof framing or on the solid base layer of the roof. If allowed by building code, R-panel roofing is a good solution for retrofitting applications in which the metal panels are installed directly on the existing roofing material, eliminating the labor-intensive work of removing and the expense and waste of landfill disposal of old shingles.
Advantages of R-Panel Roofing Systems
There are many advantages of an R-panel roofing system over traditional roofs, including composite or asphalt shingles:
- Low-maintenance. Maintenance may involve little more than an occasional hosing down.
- Durability. The strength and long lifespan of metal roofs are legendary.
- Easy installation. The savings in time installing a roof professionally are significant.
- Energy efficient. The hot rays of the sun are reflected, lowering AC requirements and resulting energy bills.
- Environmentally friendly. The material often consists of recycled material, and the panels can be 100 percent recycled.
The Appeal of an R-Panel Roof
The paint colors and finishes of R-panel roofing systems are nearly unlimited, offering great curb appeal to your home or commercial property. Contact the helpful customer service team at Strata Roofing and Construction, Houston, to set up a free consultation and estimate for R-panel roofing installation. We will help you select the roofing system for you and show you the variety of styles and colors available to tailor an appealing, finished look to your home or business. Let us show you our portfolio of winning roofing projects and R-panel projects.
Covering the Houston Metro Area and Surrounding Communities
The roofing experts at Strata Roofing and Construction have installed hundreds of metal roofs across the Houston Metro Area and surrounding communities, including: Spring, Cypress, Sugarland, Katy, Rockport and Lufkin.