Huston Gutters are an integral component of your home’s roofing system, designed to protect the condition of its adjoining roof and preventing water damage to the property.
Gutters serve important functions for your home, handling extremely critical tasks, including moving rainwater from a large area—the footprint of your home to drain away from your property.
- Effectively move rainwater away from the building to a where it can run off the property or soak into the ground safely.
- Protecting exterior surfaces from water damage, including siding, foundations doors and windows.
- Eliminate a cascade of water over doors and entranceways during rainy days and storms.
- Protect against localize flooding on your property.
- Increase the value of your property.
Roofing experts at Strata Roofing and Construction, Houston, are experienced at installing all types of rain gutters, including continuous, decorative, seamed, seamless, sheet metal, galvanized steel, aluminum, copper and vinyl gutters. We will also help you select which mountain systems and hardware will work best with the gutter system, your roof and style of your home. We are leaders in installation, lead guards and cleanouts for gutters
Providing Houston Gutters the Houston Metro Area and Surrounding Communities
Strata Roofing and Construction serves the Houston Metro Area and surrounding communities, including: Spring, Cypress, Sugarland, Katy, Rockport and Lufkin.
Strata Roofing is fully licensed, bonded and insured in Texas and an Accredited Business with Better Business Bureau since 2008 with an A+ rating. We have earned many positive reviews from well-know review sites including Yelp. Strata Roofing is a certified Weather Stopper Roofing Contractor with GAF, a Certainteed ShingleMaster and Master Shingle Applicator with Saint-Gobain.